Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Winter, December 2006




Well folks, after a lot of waiting, my friend is finally here.

I'm talking about the winter!
For the past few weeks I've been waiting for rain, but it refused to come.

I'm a winter-lovin' guy, I don't like the summer too much , don't like the heat.
But when it's raining outside, you'll surely find me hangin' around with a smile on my face.

Today the winter came back and brought in a surprise - SNOW!

So, yes, it's snowing here in Jerusalem, Israel.

The images you see were taken in these past few hours.
I've shot a lot more pictures, but since the snow reflects the light, I've now a bunch of snowflakes pictures with very little view, so try to enjoy these 3 images and imagine that great snow falling down right at your neighborhood!


Anyway, I'll go to sing in the snow a little bit :-)

Have a great winter!




Itamar.

No comments: